How To Help
You can help the seminary in the following ways:
- Visit for a short term. Here are some links from people who have ministered in this way:
- In the USA, financial contributions for operation and development of GNTS are accepted by Global Horizons Inc. You can contribute by clicking here: financial contributions. On the Global Horizon’s site, choose “Give Now” and scroll down to GNTS.
You may also want to donate regarding:
- textbooks for students – Bible Dictionary, Bible Commentary, Concordances, Study Bibles, Bible Atlases, any book on ministry,
- Scholarship per student (citizen of Ghana) per semester – $300.00 for Certificate in Pastoral Ministry, $350.00 for Diploma in Pastoral Ministry, $420.00 for Bachelor of Theology. For students from other countries see this fee schedule: Fees. In the USA, you can also send scholarships to East/West InterKnit. Tell them the scholarship is for GNTS.
- Donate for the students’ welfare. The fund caters for students with special health problems or impromptu health needs.
- Donate for staff development. The fund is used to provide scholarship for non-faculty staff who continue their studies in Ghana.
- Donate for research.
- Donate for the purchase of a bookshelf at the library.
- Donate for the purchase of computers –
New Desktop computer – $850.00
Fairly used Desktop computer – $380.00-480,00
New Laptops – $1,200.00 upwards
Fairly used Laptops – $400.00 -$600.00
- Send undesignated money – to be used where the need is most.
- Donate theological books. In the USA, send them to East/West InterKnit. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Tell them the books are for GNTS.
- Short-term and long-term volunteers are always needed. Scholars may spend their Sabbatical leave on campus.